1. Assure correct interpretation and implementation of the technical and administrative requirements specified in the contract clauses and specifications and other documents which form part of tender.
2. Prepare Tender Appraisal Report.
3. Perform and check quantity surveying works and materials take-off to check accuracy of quantities in the Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
4. Arrange tender kick-off meeting with department and assign responsibilities within tender and other departments to meet tender submission date.
5. Attend Site Visit and Pre-Tender meeting with Client and prepare minutes and inform Area Manager accordingly.
6. Assist in the evaluation and assessment of Subcontractors and Suppliers.
7. Prepare in-direct costs and cost estimates during tenders.
8. Assist in the preparation of technical submissions to the Client to eliminate ambiguities.
9. Review tender documents with regards to technical and commercial matters and advise Area Manager accordingly.
10. Arrange for tender close-out meeting together with Area Manager to compile both technical and commercial submissions.
11. Prepare Post-Tender clarifications when required and attend Post-Tender meetings.
12. Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.