Skip to content
- The red line shows the force and displacement that would be reached if the structure responded elastically.
- The green line shows the actual force vs. displacement response of the structure
- The pink line indicates the minimum strength required to hold everything together during inelastic behavior
- The blue line is the force level that we design for.
- We rely on the ductility of the system to prevent collapse.
75% off on strukts spreadsheets. Get your copy now from https://www.strukts.com/spreadsheets Dismiss